Update 9/23/19: This is due to end on 9/25/19. Hat tip to amicableangora for the reminder.
The referral bonus on the Amex Business Platinum card increased from 15,000 points to 20,000 points for the referrer. New member still gets the same 50,000 points with the referral offer. (ht to joe-movie) The maximum per year is still 55,000 points.
The American Express referral program allows referring from any Amex card to any Amex card. When referring, the key is to refer FROM the card that gives the highest bonus, irrespective of which new card the friend is going to sign up for.
In fact, it’s probably not a good idea to signup for the Platinum card using a referral link since the signup bonus is just 50,000 points when using a referral link. However, say you’re signing up for the Blue Business Plus card which has the regular 10,000 points bonus via referrals; you can use your relative/friend’s Platinum signup link, they’ll get 20,000 points and you’ll get 10,000.
A lot of cards offer the referrer 10,000 points or $100 per referral; some cards offer even less. The Business Gold Rewards card has offered 20,000 points for some time. Yesterday the Blue Business Plus card increased to 15,000 points. Now business Platinum cards are showing the same 20,000 offer as the BGR card making those two cards the very best option to refer from.
- New Universal American Express Referrals Program, Now Crosses Over to ANY Card
- American Express Universal Referrals – Self Referrals Working & How To Maximize (E.g 30,000 Points On BBP)
- American Express Business Card Referrals Now Have Increased Signup Bonus Offers Incognito
- American Express Business Gold: 50,000 Points After $5,000 In Spend Via Referral
- American Express Lowers Referrer Bonus on Green, Everyday, BCE + Why That Matters
- Refer-a-Friend From American Express Blue Business Plus Card And Get 15,000 Bonus Points
The post Refer-a-Friend From American Express Business Platinum Card And Get 20,000 Bonus Points appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.