Update 9/18/19: Deal is back and valid 9/18/19 to 10/20/19. I can’t seem to get the offer to show for myself, try the direct link below and double check the homepage as well to see if you’re eligible.
Update 6/25/19: Added a direct link that should go directly to the offer and appear for everybody. Let me know if it doesn’t show for you.
Direct link to offer (should be on homepage somewhere)
- Sam’s Club is offering $15 off $50+ when you use in club pick up for the first time
The Fine Print
- Place your first Club Pickup order that totals $50 or more between 6/12/19 to 7/2/19 and receive $15 off at checkout.
- Applies pre-tax and cannot be used in combination with other offers or promo codes. Offer excludes purchases of alcohol, tobacco, eGift cards and prescription.
- Sam’s Club reserves the right to add other items not on this list. To be eligible for this offer you must have an active membership that has not placed a Club Pickup order at SamsClub.com before.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed via the Sam’s Club app
Once you hit $50+ in your cart, navigate to the cart and to the left of the sub total it should say Deals and Offers. You’ll need to apply the $15 discount there for it to work. Looks like it’s not available to everybody currently.
The post [YMMV] Sam’s Club: $15 Off $50+ On First In Club Pick Up Order appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.